20110213

my back is not a voicemail,SAY IT TO MY FACE! :)

I find it very hard to not freak out on people lately. I don’t know what my issue is, but when people give me shit, my first instinct is to lash out at them. I can’t help it..you can’t be easily hurt unless you know how to fight back. I was either an outward bitch to people or I was very nice, and far too often people mistook that for being fake and began to say mean things about me, changing the way I would treat them. It was unfortunate the way things happened for me. I could have done things differently, but to me that seems insincere and I didn’t want to change my natural reaction to a situation.

I was a mean person. I regret hurting people below the belt sometimes, but there’s nothing I can do about it now. The people I’m friends with know that I’m actually a very sweet and caring person, but I do not like letting people get away with hurting me.

I need to perfect the point I’m trying to make if I plan to keep friends.

I (hopefully) won’t be as volatile as I used to be, but I want you to know that I won’t take your shit and if you do decide to do it anyways, I will give you shit back.

What and how you speak reflects what you really are. If you backstab a person, you’re also backstabbing yourself to others. No one will think your reliable and trustworthy, they’ll only think that you’re a pathetic loser who wants attention..well,just sayingg ;)
guys,,what hurts the most isn’t shit talk from other people but shit talk from the people u relied on; make sure u pay attention to your friends instead of the haters around you… a true friend stays real behind your back ;)

Photobucket

1 comment: