20121110

iloveyou Mak

This one for you, Mak..
Mak has always been one of my biggest supporters and the wisdom she given me over the years has helped shaped the person I am today. A mother's love for her child is like nothing else in the world. It knows no law,no pity,it dares all things and crushes down remorselessly all that stands in its path. As mothers and daughters,we are connected with one another. Mak is the bones of my spine,keeping me straight and true. She is my blood,making sure it runs rich and strong. She is a never-ending song in my heart of comfort,happiness and being. I may sometimes forget the words but I always remember the tune. She is the beating of my heart. I cannot now imagine a life without her. :( Mak,adik love you very much. Thanks for everysinglething Mak.You always there when the rest of the world walks out. Adik sayang Mak.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment